The Freedom of Fitness Program is consists of three main categories: Nutrition, Resistance Training and Aerobic Activity. Below, I have laid out some general guidelines that we promote in our program:
- Eat 4-6 times a day.
- Eat foods you can see in nature, most of the time.
- Minimize saturated and other harmful fats like butter, gravies, fatty meats.
- Avoid or minimize “empty calories” like alcohol, white flour and sugar.
- Drink half your weight in ounces of water each day.
- Hire a Personal Trainer to learn proper posture, technique and the appropriate level of intensity.
- Weight bearing exercise increases muscle density, which will help you burn more calories throughout the day.
- Train no less than 2 x week as part of your fitness program. To gain mass, more is needed.
- Consistency and intensity are key variables to success!
- To lose fat, 150 minutes minimum, per week, is recommended.
- Perform this activity at 65-85% of your Maximum Heart Rate for fat loss. For other goals, cardio-vascular guidelines will differ.
- Choose aerobic activity that you enjoy like jogging, swimming, hiking, dancing, group exercise classes, or use the aerobic equipment at your gym for convenience.
All of our clients have different goals so keep in mind that this is a general description, only. All programs at Freedom of Fitness are personalized.